Minimum Unity Version Required:
5.4.0f3 | Asset Published Date:
29 Aug 2016 |
Publisher: Davit Naskidashvili
DescriptionDirectX 11 Low Poly Shader
creates flat shaded/low poly effect.
Just apply shader to any mesh and it will be rendered in most demanded and artistic - low poly style.DirectX 11 Low Poly Shader
is faster and much more efficient than traditional ways of creating similar effect.
The only possible way for creating flat shaded/low poly effect nowadays consists in removing smoothing group from a mesh and require each face to have unique vertices at each corner, thus increasing total mesh vertex.
• 'Low poly' meshes created that way use much more GPU memory and as a result are slow in rendering (than original).
• Can have problems with mesh batching.
• Have limit on vertex count.
• Not all mesh types and features are supported.
• and many other limitations.DirectX 11 Low Poly Shader
has no such problems:
• Does not need mesh conversion.
• Does not increase mesh vertex count.
• Uses the same amount of GPU memory as the original mesh.
• Is faster in rendering.
• Perfect for run-time generated meshes.
• Has no limitations on mesh types.
• It just has no limitations.
Still have questions? Forum is here.
• DirectX 11 is not required, only Geometry Shaders support.
• Before purchasing check target device compatibility with this