Minimum Unity Version Required:
2018.1.0f2 | Asset Published Date:
27 Jan 2019 |
Publisher: Staggart Creations
| PC Demo
| Forum thread
Compatible up to Unity 2019.1 (built-in render pipeline only).
An environment asset pack inspired by the current 3D adventure games and of old.
Stylized vegetation dots the landscape as your hero traverses the world in search of adventure!
This package focuses on providing artistically crafted environment assets.
Powered by scripts, custom shaders and Substance materials to allow for artistic customization.== Compatibility ==
All assets are designed for mid-high end PC and Console platforms (PS4/Xbox One).
The downloadable demo runs at an average of 95 FPS across 1250+ benchmark reports.
Mobile and Web platforms are not supported.
VR on PC has been tested with no issues.== Features ==
➮ Custom shaders for trees and vegetation, to enable stylized rendering and animations
➮ Beautiful wind animations on trees and vegetation
➮ Foliage bends away from the player
➮ Grass color blends with terrain (tiled terrain support)
➮ LOD's and collision meshes for all assets that need them
➮ Tree billboard LODs, for optimal performance in open landscapes
➮ Tailored example environment scene== Contents ==
▪ 18 types of plants
▪ 3 Spruce trees
▪ 3 Birch trees
▪ 3 Stylized trees
▪ 2 Willow trees
▪ 3 Palm trees
▪ 1 Pine tree
▪ 6 tree bark materials
▪ 6 terrain materials
▪ 7 Cliffs, to augment your terrain (2k textures)
▪ 4 small rock clusters
▪ Matching skybox panorama (up to 8k resolution)
▪ Lens flare texture atlas
▪ Animated localized sunshaft effects
▪ Fog sheet effect
▪ Falling leafs particle effect
▪ Wind trails particle effect
▪ Post Processing Stack profile and color grading texture (for v1 and v2)
▪ Legacy version of the Stylized Water Shader== Additional features ==
▪ Shaders support custom SpeedTree models
▪ GPU (indirect) Instancing supported
▪ Vegetation Studio Pro intergrated shader controllers
▪ Cliff shader with (Triplanar) global color map and detail normals
▪ Cliff coverage (snow, grass, sand, etc)
▪ Tree shader supports color variation
▪ Shader GUIs with documentation toggles
▪ Amplify Shader Editor
shaders== Compatible with ==
▪ Vegetation Studio
▪ Vegetation Studio Pro
(intergrated shader GUIs)
Note: Substance materials are to be removed in version 2.0